Call for Abstract
24th Annual Congress on Pediatrics & Neonatology, will be organized around the theme “Pediatrics and Emerging Trends in Child Health Care”
Pediatric Care 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pediatric Care 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
General Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that involves the healthy care of infants, children, and adolescents. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends people be under pediatric care up to the age of 21. A medical doctor who focuses in this area is known as a pediatrician. The smaller body of an infant or neonate is considerably different physiologically from that of an adult. Congenital defects, genetic variance, and developmental issues are of greater concern to pediatricians than they frequently are to adult physicians.
- Track 1-1Pediatric & Neonatal Oncology
- Track 1-2Pediatric & Neonatal Pulmonology
- Track 1-3Pediatric & Neonatal Immunology
- Track 1-4Pediatrics Infectious Disease
- Track 1-5Pediatric & Neonatal Hematology
- Track 1-6Pediatric & Neonatal Gastroenterology
- Track 1-7Pediatric & Neonatal Endocrinology
- Track 1-8Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Track 1-9Pediatrics Critical Care
- Track 1-10Pediatric & Neonatal Cardiology
- Track 1-11Pediatric & Neonatal Rheumatology
Clinical Pediatrics reaction is additionally a standout amongst the most imperious and broadly examined regions in novel research of this field. Clinical Pediatrics is a medicinal record that take after to distribute and to accessible data on a change of child focus mind points alongside those of a clinical, logical, behavioral, instructive or moral nature. Starting discovery of growth in children likewise is taking prior consideration in Clinical Pediatrics tumor.
- Track 2-1Clinical Pediatric Care
- Track 2-2Birth Defects
- Track 2-3Clinical Pediatrics Nursing
- Track 2-4Clinical Pediatrics Practices
- Track 2-5Twin-to-twin transfusion
- Track 2-6Abnormalities in Children
- Track 2-7Toxicology in Children
- Track 2-8Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- Track 2-9Adverse Drug Reactions
Neonatology is a narrow field of pediatrics that is concerned with the development and the disorders of the new born, especially the ones that are ill or premature infant. The smallest patients of neonatologists are newborn infants who require distinct medical care due to preterm birth, low birth weight, congenital malformations (birth defects, intrauterine growth retardation,), gastroesophageal reflux disease, neonatal sepsis.
Perinatology is a narrow field of obstetrics that mainly focuses on the difficulties faced by the mother and fetus at higher-than-normal danger. Since the perinatal period, begins at the 20th to 28th week of gestation and ends 1 to 4 weeks after birth as per the definition, perinatology sensibly could be a subspecialty under obstetrical and pediatric care.
- Track 3-1Neonatology
- Track 3-2Neonatal Skin Diseases
- Track 3-3Neonatal Renal Disorder
- Track 3-4Neonatal Genetics
- Track 3-5Neonatal Syndromes
- Track 3-6Neonatal Infectious Diseases
- Track 3-7Neonatal Heart Diseases
- Track 3-8Neonatal Respiratory Diseases
- Track 3-9Neonatal Nutrition
- Track 3-10Perinatology
- Track 3-11Neonatal Surgery
Neonatal cancer is rare and contains a heterogeneous gathering of Neoplasms with substantial histological differences. All kinds of pediatric cancer can happen in babies and neonates, the outline and conduct of Neonatal Tumors frequently varies from that in more established youngsters, prompting differences in determination and supervision. The reasons for a neonatal disease are uncertain, yet hereditary factors most likely have a key part.
- Track 4-1Types of Pediatric Oncology
- Track 4-2Advances in Oncology Treatment
- Track 4-3Brain Tumor in Children
- Track 4-4Pediatrics & Neonatal Neuro Oncology
- Track 4-5Pediatrics & Neonatal Oncology Diagnosis
- Track 4-6Advanced Pediatric Oncology Drugs
- Track 4-7Neuroblastoma in Children
- Track 4-8Pediatrics & Neonatal Leukemia
- Track 4-9Pediatric Hematology Oncology
- Track 4-10Oncology Nursing & Care
Neonatal Cardiology is handled by pediatricians as well as neonatologists requiring practical supervision on the valuation and administration of infants with coronary illness and other cardiovascular practical dissimilarities from the average. Neonatal Cardiology unlocks with discussions of vital parts of Embryology of the heart and a review of ordinary and unusual muscle function. Concentrating on physiology, and an introduction of inborn coronary illness, this asset gives a compact, yet the entire review of neonatal cardiology.
- Track 5-1Congenital heart disease
- Track 5-2Atherosclerosis
- Track 5-3Arrhythmias
- Track 5-4Kawasaki disease
- Track 5-5Heart murmurs
- Track 5-6Fetal Cardiology
- Track 5-7Heart Failure and Uprooting
- Track 5-8Pulmonary Hypertension
- Track 5-9Defensive Cardiology
Pediatric and Neonatal neurology is a service rendered by the multidisciplinary expertise aimed at best care and safety of the newborn brain—whether for premature infants or sick infants born at full term. Neonatal seizures are the most common neurological adverse happening during the neonatal period and are a sign of a basic disease process. Treatment is aimed at the underlying cause first, and then at controlling seizures. Neonatal vary from those of older children and grown-ups. They might be brief occasions going on for only a couple of days, however they regularly mean genuine glitch or harm of the immature brain and constitute a neurological crisis that requests for diagnosis. Most neonatal seizures are intense symptomatic seizures caused by an intense sickness.
Neonatal specialists are medicinal specialists who work on newborns. The education and training to end up normally a neonatal specialist can take up to 19 years. The forthcoming neonatal specialists must finish a general surgery residency, followed by a 2-year pediatric training program. Neonatal specialists work in private practice and at college and private healing centers.
- Track 7-1Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Track 7-2Pediatric Surgical Nursing
- Track 7-3Pediatric Opthalamic Surgery
- Track 7-4Pediatric Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Track 7-5Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Track 7-6Pediatric Surgical Urology
- Track 7-7Pediatric Surgical Emergencies
- Track 7-8Pediatric Head & Neck Surgery
- Track 7-9Pediatric Organ Transplantation
- Track 7-10Pediatric Neurosurgery
Ideal nutrition in babies is the foundation of wellbeing in later life. Based on the displayed medical advantages of human drain, breastfeeding must be the essential methods for diet for generally newborn children. Although many mothers come across a few issues with breastfeeding, health experts can utilize basic systems to overcome a large portion of these issues. Gastroesophageal Reflux is a distinctive nourishing related instance and happens in many newborn children, it is a part of usual physiology and requires no mediation.
- Track 8-1Breast Feeding Importance
- Track 8-2Pediatric Oncology Nutrition
- Track 8-3Pediatric Malnutrition Causes
- Track 8-4Essential vitamins and minerals
- Track 8-5Pediatric Eating Disorders
- Track 8-6Micronutrients and macronutrients
- Track 8-7Essential fruits & vegetables
- Track 8-8Food Allergies in Pediatrics
- Track 8-9Pediatric Diet
- Track 8-10Pediatric Obesity Prevention
Neonatal nursing is a subspecialty of nursing that works for newborn infants up to 28 days after birth. Babies are born with a variety of problems ranging from prematurity, birth defects, infection, cardiac malformations, and surgical problems. Neonatal nursing generally includes care for those infants who experience both long-term problems related to their prematurity or illness before or after birth and neonatal nurses treat sick newborns until they are discharged from the hospital, even if that takes several months.
- Track 9-1Clinical nursing
- Track 9-2Neonatal Nursing
- Track 9-3Pediatric Emergency Nursing
- Track 9-4Cancer nursing
- Track 9-5Neurosurgical nursing
- Track 9-6Critical care nursing
- Track 9-7Palliative Pediatric Nursing
- Track 9-8Nursing management
Pediatric & Neonatal Health deals with post-pregnancy complications and its solutions. It gives a complete and reliable source of information on huge topics of nutrition that cover various aspects of neonatal perinatal medicine, neonatal intensive care, neonatal treatment, neonatal drugs, neonatal feeding. Pediatric & Neonatal Specialists main concern in pediatric medicine for a child's physical, emotional and developmental health.
Children are not simply minute grown-ups. Their bodies are making and have superb healing needs. They express their stresses particularly as opposed to adults. Pediatric Gastroenterologists should treat young people in a way that makes them friendly and satisfying. Pediatric gastroenterologists main concern is the pediatric patients, including advancement, change, physical and enthusiastic progress, and age-related outgoing problem. Remedial request that are not generally organized to be persistent and accommodating can’t be usually answered.
- Track 11-1Neonatal Gastroenterology
- Track 11-2Clinical Pediatric Gastric Problems
- Track 11-3Pediatric Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Track 11-4Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease
- Track 11-5Pediatric Gastrointestinal Diseases Diagnosis
- Track 11-6Pediatric Gastrointestinal Drugs
Antibodies are routinely given to the children so that it can shield them from many diseases, for example, measles, polio, tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (whooping cough). Neonatal Tetanus is a type of generalized tetanus that happens in newborn babies. Babies who have not gained passive immunity from the mother are prone to this. Most of these infections are presently at their most reduced levels ever, because of years of vaccination. Immunizations help make you invulnerable to genuine illnesses without getting wiped out first. For instance, kids don't get measles immunization until the point that they are no less than one year old.
- Track 12-1Pediatric Cancer Vaccines
- Track 12-2Vaccinations for Infants
- Track 12-3Childhood & Maternal Vaccines
- Track 12-4Toxoid Vaccines
- Track 12-5Protein Based Vaccines
- Track 12-6Travel Vaccines
- Track 12-7Combination Vaccines
- Track 12-8Edible Vaccines
- Track 12-9Pediatric Bacterial Vaccines
- Track 12-10Pediatric Bacterial Vaccines
- Track 12-11Pediatric Viral Vaccines
- Track 12-12Pediatric DNA Vaccines
- Track 12-13Pediatric Hepatitis Vaccines
- Track 12-14Pediatric Acne & Treatment
From fetal life to infancy the cellular and plasma constituent of infant blood undergo drastic changes. Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia (NAITP, NAIT, NATP or NAT) is a disease that effects babies in which the platelet count is reduced. NAIT is caused by antibodies specific for platelet antigens acquired from the father however which are absent in the mother.
Cautious evaluation of the skin is a vital component of the Neonatal Physical Examination. The presence of the skin gives the medical attendant vital hints with respect to the gestational age, dietary grade, size of organs such as the heart and liver, and the existence of cutaneous or systemic ailment. It is vital for the nurses to be acquainted with characteristic changes in the skin of the baby, and those alterations that imply sickness.
- Track 14-1Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis
- Track 14-2Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Track 14-3Fungal Skin Infections
- Track 14-4Pediatric Acne & Treatment
- Track 14-5Genodermatosis
- Track 14-6Warts & Vitiligo
- Track 14-7Viral Skin Infections
- Track 14-8Pediatric Melanoma
Neonatal Psychiatry is the medical specialty dealing with the diagnosis, prevention, study, and treatment of mental disorders in infants. It can be observed as a part of influential brain research, it was formed in the heterogenous field of therapy. It explains and gives a clarification of experience and manner of the individual before birth and postnatal consequences as well. The physiological developments while the pre-birth stage – particularly that of the brain is of explicit significance for any pre-birth brain science.
- Track 15-1Eating Disorders
- Track 15-2Child Development
- Track 15-3Clinical Child Psychology
- Track 15-4Psychosomatic Medicine
- Track 15-5Child Psychology
- Track 15-6Child Psychiatry
- Track 15-7Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Track 15-8Unexplained weight loss
- Track 15-9Frequent vomiting
- Track 15-10A sudden loss of appetite
- Track 15-11Forensic Child & Adolescent Psychology
Evidence-based guidelines for safe, effective, and balanced drug therapy in newborns, children, and adolescents is provided by Neonatal and Pediatric Pharmacology. Precise endorsements for all major drug classes and diseases, a detailed section on drugs and the newborn and specific treatment settings such as the pediatric intensive care unit and the emergency room is included in it. Effects and relations about the discussions on pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacogenetics, pharmaco -genomics, pharmacoproteomics, drug development, and clinical trials in infants and children are also included in neonatal pharmacology.
Natal teeth are more regular than neonatal teeth, with the ratio being around 3: 1. It must be considered that natal and neonatal teeth are conditions of vital importance not only for a dental surgeon but also for a pediatrician since their occurrence may lead to numerous complications. To sustain the oral health of the infant it has become one of the existing guiding principles of neonatal dentistry to offer full infant care during the first year of life. For this, it is necessary to recognize the dental requirements occurring at this age to opt for more precautionary conduct.
- Track 17-1Pediatric Dental Research
- Track 17-2Impacted teeth
- Track 17-3Ectopic teeth
- Track 17-4Neonatal Oral Cancer
- Track 17-5Pediatric Preventive Dentistry
- Track 17-6Technological Tools in Infants Dentistry
- Track 17-7Dental Hygiene
- Track 17-8Pediatric Oral Epidemiology
- Track 17-9Advances in Dentistry
- Track 17-10Crowded teeth and spacing issues
Pediatric and Neonatal Otorhinolaryngology is a narrow filed of surgical study of the ear, nose, and throat and related structures of the head and neck of newborn children. Adenoiditis, adenoid hypertrophy, breathing difficulties, hair loss, thyroid, chronic ear problems etc. are the most common diseases faced under Otorhinolaryngology. Otorhinolaryngologist treats the patients with the diseases of the ear, nose, throat, base of the skull, and the surgical supervision of growths and favorable tumors of the head and neck.
- Track 18-1Childhood Sleep Disorders - Apnea
- Track 18-2Adenoidectomy
- Track 18-3Myringotomy and tubes
- Track 18-4Decannulation
- Track 18-5Laryngomalacia
- Track 18-6Tonsillectomy
- Track 18-7Laryngotracheal reconstruction
- Track 18-8Cricotracheal resection
The Immune System is not totally functional during childbirth and accordingly we are at an extended danger of disease. In the meantime, the act of being born – moving from the hygienic condition of the womb to the more widespread world, opens us to an entire scope of pathogens that we have never experienced and have no safety against. To complement this time of immune immaturity and lessen the danger of infection, the mother exchanges separated protection to the kid, generally in the form of antibody.
- Track 19-1Immunological innovations
- Track 19-2Immunological techniques
- Track 19-3Internal Immune Disorders
- Track 19-4Cases of Tourette syndrome
- Track 19-5Molecular mimicry hypothesis
- Track 19-6Primary Immune Deficiency (PID)
- Track 19-7The onset of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Track 19-8The onset of neuropsychiatric symptoms
Numerous ophthalmic issue can be seen in neonates. Such disorders can be separated or be related with other systemic loopholes. Timely referral, determination, and supervision are basic to permit ideal visual development. The basic time of visual improvement is in the initial 6 months after birth. Newborn children who meet screening criteria for Retinopathy of prematurity must be screened to help genuine visual sequelae, including visual deficiency. Pediatricians and neonatologists should identify visual abnormalities and mention patients for detailed ophthalmic assessment if necessary.
- Track 20-1Ophthalmology Practice
- Track 20-2Optometry & Vision Science in Infants
- Track 20-3Neonatal Cornea and Corneal Diseases
- Track 20-4Neonatal Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Track 20-5Clinical Ophthalmology
- Track 20-6Glaucoma: Visual Field Loss
- Track 20-7Neonatal Ophthalmology Surgery
- Track 20-8Neonatal Retina & Retinal Disorders
- Track 20-9Ocular Microbiology and Immunology
Infant conditions relating to endocrinology go from characteristic and effortlessly treatable to asymptomatic and basic. These dissimilar conditions result from brokenness in a remarkably unpredictable and, so far, not entirely understood component. To signify the detailed plan of endocrinology, as of late there have been a few changes to the idea describing the field. Understanding of endocrine capacity in the infant time frame can be bothersome because of the move following hormonal impacts of the mother and placenta. The condition is much more complex in newborn infants.
- Track 21-1Hyper & Hypothyroidism
- Track 21-2Diabetes in children
- Track 21-3Types of Diabetes: Diabetes 1 & 2
- Track 21-4Turner Syndrome
- Track 21-5Growth problems
- Track 21-6Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
- Track 21-7Hypocalcaemia
- Track 21-8Juvenile Osteoporosis
Sensitivity and Hypersensitivity responses are outstanding problems for neonatal patients facing different surgical techniques. The concern for latex hypersensitivity in neonatal focused care was limited to patients giving myelomeningocele. However, during the previous years, there has been an exclusively growing information base about human critically susceptible responses to typical elastic latex. Associatively, there has been expanding data about the atomic reason for human immunoreactivity to latex proteins.
- Track 22-1Allergic Rhinitis
- Track 22-2Anaphylaxis
- Track 22-3Atopic Dermatitis
- Track 22-4Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Track 22-5Pediatric Allergic Asthma
- Track 22-6Pediatric Hypersensitivity
- Track 22-7Drug Allergies
- Track 22-8Atopic Eczema
- Track 22-9Hygiene Hypothesis
The rate of mortality and anesthesia-related disease is higher in infants than adults, as well as in younger compared to older children. Mainly, airway complications are more likely in very young infants. The newborn period is defined as the first 24 hours after birth, and the neonatal period is defined as the first 30 days. The most life-threatening period in a neonate’s life is from 24-72 hours.
New discoveries and advancement in every aspect of Neonatal Imaging and in associated fields have been discovered by Neonatal Radiology and radiologists. This is accomplished by a mix of unique papers and audits depicting the current situation with evidence in a specific point. Substances include advances in technology, methodology, apparatus and auxiliary equipment and changes of standard strategies.
- Track 24-1Leukaemia
- Track 24-2Osteosarcoma
- Track 24-3Teratoma
- Track 24-4Meningitis
- Track 24-5Congenital Abnormalities
- Track 24-6Medical Imaging
- Track 24-7Radiology Trends & Technology
Pediatrics and Neonatal orthopedics a very valuable addition to the study of the neonate. It emphasizes that the neonate is not just a small child, as the child is not just a small adult. Neonate, which is suffering the most rapid growth of his life and many conditions of the musculoskeletal systems, are most effortlessly diagnosed and treated during this time. An orthopedic helps in the diagnosis and treatment of various conditions that range from bone and joint disorders, From fractures, diseases to even tears in muscle, ligaments and tendons – present in any region of the body. They help by relieving the patient from the pain caused due to an injury or an accident.
- Track 25-1Joints & Bone infections
- Track 25-2Limb and spine deformities: Club foot, Scoliosis
- Track 25-3Knee arthroscopy and meniscectomy
- Track 25-4Hip replacement
- Track 25-5Fractures
- Track 25-6Spinal Deformity
- Track 25-7Calcium Disorders
- Track 25-8Gait abnormalities
Pediatric & Neonatal Rheumatology is a disease that affects the joints, an eruption on the eyelids and knuckles, muscle weakness, connective tissues, and Juvenile lupus. Some, like degenerative arthritis, measure the results of wear and tear. Common Rheumatic disorders square measure zoonosis, general lupus erythroderma, Behcet's illness, Polymyalgia Rheumatic, infectious disease. Lupus erythroderma may be a name given to a group of reaction diseases within which the human system becomes active and attacks outdated, healthy tissues. Pediatric rheumatology is closely related to the field of immunology, and the rheumatic diseases often referred to roughly as “autoimmune” conditions.
- Track 26-1Osteoporosis
- Track 26-2Systemic lupus Erythematous
- Track 26-3Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Track 26-4Rheumatic fever
- Track 26-5Lyme disease
Neonatal urology is a surgical subspecialty of drug dealing with the disorders of infant’s Genitourinary Systems. Neonatal urologists give care to both young boys and young girls going from birth to early grown-up age. The most widely known issues are those including the issue of urination, reproductive organs, and testicles.
- Track 27-1Urinary Incontinence
- Track 27-2Cryptorchidism
- Track 27-3Significant increase in the frequency of urination
- Track 27-4Symptoms of Urology in child
- Track 27-5Phimosis
- Track 27-6Urinary Obstruction &Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Track 27-7Genitourinary Malformations and Birth Defects
- Track 27-8Neurogenic Bladder
- Track 27-9Nocturnal Enuresis
- Track 27-10Chordee
Neonatal Hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver that happens just in the early stages, more frequently between one and two months after birth. About 20 percent of the newborn children with neonatal hepatitis are infected by a virus that caused the inflammation before birth by their mother or soon after birth. These comprise Cytomegalovirus, rubella, and hepatitis A, B or C infections. In the rest of the 80 percent of the cases, no virus can be familiar as the cause, yet several specialists speculate that the virus is to be blamed.
- Track 28-1Viral Hepatitis C
- Track 28-2Glycogen storage disease (GSD)
- Track 28-3Neonatal Liver and Biliary
- Track 28-4Liver Diseases
- Track 28-5Non-Viral Hepatitis
- Track 28-6Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Track 28-7Liver Transplantation & Surgery
- Track 28-8Liver Diseases Diagnosis
Neonatal pulmonology in the infant is an unfavorable condition that has a high neonatal death rate. A few dangerous factors have been associated with the advancement of Pulmonary Hemorrhage, yet the correct pathogenesis stays dim. As a result, no corrective treatment exists. We concentrate on the present knowledge of pulmonary hemorrhage: its pathogenesis and related hazard factors.
- Track 29-1Neonatal lung diseases
- Track 29-2Asthma
- Track 29-3COPD
- Track 29-4Cystic fibrosis
- Track 29-5Emphysema
- Track 29-6Lung Cancer
- Track 29-7Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Track 29-8Chronic Bronchitis
- Track 29-9Lung Infections
- Track 29-10Neonatal Tuberculosis
Feeding of infants and youthful kids with milk from a lady's breast is nursing or otherwise called Breast Feeding. Health experts recommend that breastfeeding start inside the major hour of an infant's life and proceed as repeatedly and as much as the child needs. During an initial couple of weeks of life, children may nurture generally every a few hours.
- Track 30-1Reduced Cancer Risk
- Track 30-2Weaning
- Track 30-3Mixed Feeding
- Track 30-4Expressed Milk
- Track 30-5Shared Nursing
- Track 30-6Tandem Nursing
- Track 30-7Induced Lactation
- Track 30-8Re-Lactation
- Track 30-9Oxytocin & Prolactin Hormones